Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolutions 2013

If we were the type of family to make resolutions, they would be the following:

Orion:
Get off the boob and sleep independently
Use my words
Be diaper free by the end of 2013

Charlotte:
Stop cursing
Exercise more
Write more

Patrick:
Stop cursing
Sleep more (we all need that one)
Return to the joys of cycling

The new year is a great time to take stock of your life and see what areas need improvement.  It is also a great time to open a new toothbrush and replace your water filter.  2012 is kind of a blur, it happened and i was there but...

It seems my life is divided by before baby and after baby.  2012 I tried to be a really nice person, I started meal planning, and made a household budget.  These are all good things that have become habit.  None of them were resolutions, if I made resolutions last year I have no clue what they were.  At this point, I will view 2013 as a great success if I can stop cursing in front of my child and we can all overcome this cold we have been dealing with for the past 2 weeks.


1 comment:

  1. Orion:
    Get off the boob and sleep independently- Both of these goals were achieved!
    Use my words - After a visit to early intervention and time spent in a pre- pre- preschool, Orion is talking up a storm!
    Be diaper free by the end of 2013- No were near being diaper free

    Charlotte:
    Stop cursing - Nope
    Exercise more - Yes!
    Write more- I wrote in my diary every night of 2013 except for one!

    Patrick:
    Stop cursing - almost but not quite
    Sleep more (we all need that one) - maybe?
    Return to the joys of cycling - Partial credit is given

    ReplyDelete